hi

hi

Thursday, December 22, 2011

nate's back

I'll go in reverse order, because that is more exciting! Had a late night hot tub with Nathan. It was frosty out, but none of us slipped. The tub was at a cool 99 degrees, which is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Boo!

Previous to that, Nathan showed me some of his games. Like Star Wars The Old Republic. That was neat.

Ma, Pa, Nate, and I went to see Tintin. It was fantastic! I was apprehensive about it because I'm not a big fan of motion capture, but it worked out really well! And some of the scenery was jaw dropping. Really fun film, and a good adaptation. Lots of fun. I was smiling throughout.

I had a bread and sausage late lunch/early breakfast. Played Skyrim while waiting for the movie and all that.

Ma came home from work, Dad and Nate came home earlier. I got out of bed a few hours earlier than usual, but not early enough because I missed everyone. Ah oh well.

I have a busy day tomorrow. Shopping, drawing, more drawing.

Today's Portraits Are: Paul Gross & Mark McKinney.

No comments: