hi

hi

Friday, December 23, 2011

I won! By way of unintentional cheating.

It was warm, so I stayed in bed. Had some tea. Did my portrait.

At 4ish, I sat in front of the fire while the other people of the house prepared dinner. I worked some more on my holiday presents with aid from dad. Then dinner! Turkey! Mashed potatoes! Beans! Gravy! It was very good. I ate my share and when all the places were cleared, we played a game that Nathan got us: Space Truckers.

It took some understanding, but we managed to get through a game. I won but I didn't quite understand some of the rules so I had a major advantage in the last round. Still, it was a good game. Thanks Natey!

Now I am working on some presents and watching stuff with Nathan. Soon I shall part from Nate, and work on another present for a while.

Todays Portrait Is: Joseph Gilgun.

No comments: