hi

hi

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ave! Ink! Yay!

I've been drawing since 7pm. My hand is totally shot. Hopefully I'll manage to unwrap presents tomorrow!

Got up at around 10. Nathan has the flu. Poor Natey! He was laid out on the couch with saltines and fizzy Sprite at his disposal, if he needed it. Dad made me some bacon and eggs, and it was good.

At noonish, Ma, Pa and myself went to Brynne and Dan's for the Christmas Eve party that was held in celebration of Averie. Lovely Averie is back from Africa for a while! And it was great to see her. Josh, Dave, Hans, Jenie, and an assortment of other people were there as well. It was a great shindig, with plenty of food and beverages. Dan even bought some Lagavulin single malt. It is like drinking a delicious peat bog. Mmmm. Gifts were exchanged. I drew a picture of Nietzche for Averie's roommate. Brynne gave me a bag of lovely hand me downs. More of them!

We left at around 5, because we had to get back to Natey to make sure he hadn't died and Holly had consumed his leg for sustenance. I dozed on the way back. Had some left over turkey and gravy and potatoes for dinner, and then I sat my bum down, put on Cabin Pressure and got to painting.

There won't be a portrait tomorrow. My hand hurts.

Todays Portrait Is: Matthew McNulty.

No comments: