hi

hi

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

bye bye natey!

Went to bed at around midnight, and got out of bed at around noon. Boy was that a doze. A nice one. Okay I woke up at around 9ish, but spent time just lounging about all warm and thoughtful.

Dad made some french toast and the bunch of us chatted and Nathan packed. At 2:30ish, we headed off to Silverdale. We mailed Nathan's presents out of UPS and hugged him goodbye.

The house is all quiet now. I had some snacks and chocolate and popcorn. Watched That Mitchell and Webb Look and relaxed and wondered how the rest of 2011 will unfold. Also did some portraits.

Wednesday I am going to hang with my friend Jared, who I haven't seen in years. Going to meet his wife and son! Also, his wife is pregnant and about to pop any day now, and they say the name of their soon to be daughter is Eleanor!

Today's Portraits Are: Craig Parkinson & Joseph Mazzello.

No comments: