hi

hi

Saturday, December 31, 2011

third times the charm, still late

Where did the time go? It is way late and I got up way early today!

Alarm went off at 6:40am. Got up at 7:10. Dad made some toast and off I went to my doctor's appointment! Hurray. The first place I went to was just off Salmon. Well actually I went into an optometrist that had the same name as the place I thought I was going, and they directed me to the place I thought I had to go. So I went there, wasn't found in the system, called mom, turned out it was a different doctor's system all together. So I drove up the hill, went to the clinic. They told me the doctor that I had to go to was actually in the hospital further up the hill. Gaaah. So I was about fifteen minutes late. Checked in. The next hour and a half dragged. I think my nice doctor was tending to a different patient or other things. It was nice that they still saw me and didn't force me to reschedule. I was nice and polite about being late and didn't make a fuss about the time it took her to see me for various things.

It was a good visit. Got home at around 11ish. Had a sandwich and some soda and spent the day drawing and watching stuff. The India Top Gear special was gimmicky and disappointing. Boo.

I am holding down the fort for ma and pa.

I am going to Seattle for New Year's. Fun fun!

Todays Portrait Is: Sarah Millican.

No comments: