hi

hi

Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas 2011

I was up so late and then got up at 8:30amish. I am tired.

Got up, showered, and headed downstairs and claimed my sport in front of the fire. Emptied my stocking and assembled my lego. Whee. Had some tea and it was lovely.

I got an awesome chain-esque scarf from Nate, which is good because I can't find my usual mobious strip scarf. Got a regular Rubik's cube, which is awesome because I want to relearn how to solve them and now I have the start of a collection. Got lots of candy and some nerf and Playmobil and more lego and more candy and more candy. They know what I like, and what I like is candy. Also pajamas, which is exactly what I asked more. Also got an awesome mug from Madeline. The major gift is that ma and pa are helping with the funding of a new computer!!! YAAAYY! And I found a super good deal on a new HP laptop, which has tons of memory and a good hard drive and I'll more than be able to pay for my half. My current computer still works, but some of the hardware is just, failing. It is aging. With some work, I will reconfigure it to an external hard drive of sorts. Just back it up, reformat it, and put files on it. A nice little Christmas.

Nathan is feeling better.

At noonish, we headed off to Mats Mats for a grandma and grandpa Christmas! We didn't have a sit down dinner, but that was nice because then we didn't have to struggle with a ham and cooking. Just clams, shrimp, cheese, crackers, drinks, and company! Auntie Joyce left some presents behind, and she gave me a handmade snug shrug thing. It draped on my shoulders and was so warm and good. Love it!

We headed back at around five, because we had to put Holly out. There was a hot tub soak. There was pie. Nate heads back tomorrow.

No portrait today, sorry!

No comments: