hi

hi

Saturday, December 17, 2011

jeeze ma, leaving me out in the cold like that!

My blog is still trapped in html edit only, so I still can't link to portraits. So remember to go to Portraitoday!

I was in bed for about 12 hours. Ha. It was a good rest. Got up, found that no one was around, so I had my little breakfast and did the computer thing.

For many hours.

Had some bread and cheese and cucumbers for lunch. Ate some chicken and chocolate for a late dinner. Finished one present. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I could have done better I suppose. It isn't Nate's present though. Need to start that. I'll do that tomorrow.

Ma and Pa watched Despicable Me, and I worked in the Girl Cave. Mom locked the door, thinking I was in the house. But I wasn't, so I had to knock and grill her about locking the door and being unaware of where her daughter was. Some mother she is!

I've watched so much Mock the Week. It is all blending together. I think some stuff is happening tomorrow. Yay!

Todays Portrait Is: Simon Amstell.

No comments: