hi

hi

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New York's hottest club is spiiicyy

Another cold morning sleep in. Had my tea and oatmeal. Did my internet routine.

Went into town. I should have left a little bit earlier, because I got caught up in school bus traffic. Still, got to town all right. Deposited my Odd Owl check. Went to Artist's Edge and got a pen holder and nib and a new brush. Then went to Michael's and got some supplies for Christmas presents. Whoo!

Got home right before mom did. Dinner was last nights delicious clam chowder. Glee was meh. Raising Hope was silly. Spent the rest of the night watching Nevermind the Buzzcocks and Mock the Week and working on a portrait of the Stefon character from Saturday Night Live. It is a bit scary, but I like it. I'll scan and post it tomorrow. Trying to add a little oompf to my portraits. It isn't an official Portraitoday portrait.

My sleep schedule is all wonky. Tomorrow I shall figure out how to drill a hole in something that may or may not be for the purpose of presents. Also I shall try to make something for Madeline.

Today's Portrait Are: Jeremy Brett and Benedict Cumberbatch (revisit).

No comments: