hi

hi

Thursday, December 15, 2011

nib practice

Something is weird with Blogger and I can't edit in a certain format. So when I get the hyperlink function back, I'll link to the portraits at the bottom of this post. Till then, go to: portraitoday.blogspot.com

Slept further in. No dad or mum. So I sat and drew and watched Nevermind the Buzzcocks and Mock the Week some more. Started a thing. Started a different thing. The reason I'm being vague is because of presents and Christmas.

I'm on a roll with this drawing, so I don't want to go to sleep. But I should.

Dinner was soup. Yay soup.

Dad and I worked in the garage a bit.

It is so cold. Bleh. And all the good TV is ending.

Tomorrow I'll work on something really neat. Hopefully it turns out.

Today's Portrait Are: David Burke and Martin Freeman (Revisit).

No comments: