hi

hi

Monday, December 12, 2011

hair by mariel

To counter yesterday's early wakeup, I slept way in today. Ha. Need to set my alarm earlier.

Dad made me a poached egg on toast with melted cheese, because dad is awesome like that.

I didn't really get up to much today. Just mellowed around the house and kept warm.

I picked Mariel up at the Chevron at 6ish. I went to high school with Mariel and we've kept it touch because that is what modern technology easily allows. Brought her back to the house, where she cut and blow dried my hair. It is an AWESOME haircut. Best I've had in a while. The layers are fabulous, the bangs are blunt. Now I'm set for a while. Just let my hair groooow. For years and years. In high school, she had the long hair and I the short. Now it is reversed.

Mariel also cut and styled moms hair. It looks so cute! Very darling.

Got Mariel to the ferry right on time. Huzzah!

Now I'm watching Sunday television (Misfits, Homeland, Dexter) and wearing a face mask to tend to my skin. Tomorrow I shall deposit a check and get some supplies for Christmas presents.

Todays Portrait Is: James Buckley.

No comments: