hi

hi

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

blankets are my friend

Today's going into town plans were nixed when Dad borrowed my car. Ma was gone all day with work. So I plopped myself down in front of the computer, dug out some of my art supplies, and got to wasting another cold day in Seabeck.

Was wrapped in a blanket all day long. Had a scarf on for some chunks of it as well. Guh. Can't wait to move to California! Just a little bit more warmth would be welcome.

I like returning to ink and brush for drawing, with pencil preliminaries. Interesting to see how ones hand has changed after being in one medium for so long. Still trying to figure out a style, but that will come to me I suppose.

I wish it wasn't so cold. Makes me really not want to do anything.

I need to put away my books. And go through my stuff in the cabin.

Tomorrow to do:
  • Go to bank and deposit check
  • Go to art store and buy paper and nibs
  • Go to Michael's and get jewelry fastenings
  • ???
Todays Portrait Is: Blake Harrison.

No comments: