hi

hi

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Miranda is so Hilarious, Ma you need to watch this

Hurray! The last day of Flash class. Boo the last day of the good Illustrator class. Got up and all that. Showed ma and pa some videos on youtube and was almost late to class. But not late. Right on time. Go me.

In Illustrator we went over our projects and showed what we did with this and that. Lots of good projects and some cluttered ones. But it is hard to fit all the requirements into one piece. Had some time left over, so I doodled about on the Internet. In Flash, we had a delayed start while everyone got their stuff in. It was more important for the teacher to see that we hit all the bases than to get a critique of what we did in the class. Just as well, didn't want to hang around that long for it all. Everything went well. I tried to find the film people but had no luck, so I went home.

Worked on my film stuff. Ate some food and watched Miranda and Lost Girl. And then worked some more. And took another break. And finished up! It isn't that large of a scene, but it took a lot of work anyhoo.

Yay I get to sleep in tomorrow a bit. Then work hard on a deadline. Then this weekend I'll tidy stuff up probably.

Todays Portrait Is: Tom Lenk.

No comments: