hi

hi

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

museum of curiosity is funny

Sleep in day! I slept in! All the air outside of the warmth of my bed was cold. Makes it not fun to go through. But soon I'll be able to sleep sleep sleep.

Did my internet rounds real quick like. Grabbed some cheerios and tea.

Ohhh there was chocolate on the stairs when I woke up!! Yaaay for California goodies.

Back in my car, but that isn't so bad. It goes vroom a lot better than the Prius. Soon I won't have to drive at all. Actually, I think I only have about three more trips into Olympic College that I have to do. That is nice. Won't have to pay for gassssoline. But I still want to earn some money. My friend Terry is doing another Kickstarter, so I want to donate to that.

Anyway, class was good. Learned about how to stage things for emotional impact and all that. Decided to coin the phrase "removing Dale's hat" for that moment in adaptations when you give up the hope that it will be faithful and accept it is what it is. I don't know how well it will catch on, but here is hoping.

After class, I starved in the computer lab and GOT STUFF DONE. Whooo. Got my Flash stuff done. Might be missing this and that but it is hard to care. Not the most impressive thing I've done, but like I said, whatever. Last class tomorrow too! Whoo!

Illustrator still has a couple things that need doing, but I'll do them. I have plenty of time. Well plenty of time to do what needs to be done. Still have other stuff I haven't worked on.

Got some McDonald's on the way home. It was good though all that junk food on an empty stomach wasn't a good idea. Got home at around 8:40. Raising Hope was HILARIOUS AND AWESOME.

Now I must get to sleep and get up and finish my last day of Illustrator and Flash. Yippee! And then do some video club stuff and then the stuff for Film Directing and that other thing. Late night tomorrow. Whoo.

Todays Portrait Is: Danny Strong.

No comments: