hi

hi

Monday, November 28, 2011

finals week is actually the week before finals

Got up nice and groggy at 10am. Which was too late as Holly had pooped and peed. DAMN! Had such a good track record. So I put her outside and out she remains tonight and tomorrow. She was very very pushy about trying to be let back in the house. She needs to learn some manners about being in and out. She can't just barge right in. Bad doggie. Though it is my fault she wasn't let out often enough (though she needs to take the hint to use the bathroom when she is put outside). So I cleaned that up. Fun morning.

Ate some oatmeal, drank some tea, went to school for a few hours and listened to Cabin Pressure and worked on finals. Got some good things done. A bit behind when it comes to the animation, but I'll just stay late at school tomorrow and the day after and get it sorted. I've almost ticked off all the requirements for the final project, so whatever. I've learned (through other tutorials) what I sort of need to learn. It is hard to really care.

Got some Jack in the Box on the way home. It is tasty up until the last couple bites, then it gets to be a bit much.

Did my laundry. Did FOUR portraits! Watched Misfits (SO GOOD) and Dexter (yeah, saw that twist coming). Tomorrow I shall work on stuff some more. And clean up the house (it isn't that messy, there are just a lot of cans and dishes). And work on Film Directing final. Oh and this other thing that I'm not sure if I can or can't talk about.

Final week of school! Yay! Plus one day next week for Film Directing exam taking.

Todays Portrait Is: Emma Caulfield.

No comments: