hi

hi

Friday, December 2, 2011

moist plinth

Last day! Well not really the last. My final exam for Film Directing is on Monday. But done with classes and stuff. Ma made me a poached egg on toast with melted cheese.

In class, we got through about half the scene presentations. I sat in the back and drew and didn't present. Some people really needed to learn how to be succinct. Some talked too much about this and that. Probably nerves. After class I put my class files onto a thumb drive and went home.

At 8pm I managed to meet a deadline. Whoo! I'll have my first business type call tomorrow. That is exciting! I'm not sure how much I can talk about what I am doing, so I'll err on the side of caution and keep it mum.

Watched Miranda as a reward. Damn it is late. I ate a bunch of candy as well.

I'm done with schooooool. Pretty much done. Time to chill.

Also COMMUNITY WAS HILARIOUS!

Todays Portrait Is: Tilda Swinton.

No comments: