hi

hi

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

last few days

Yaaay back to it. I just realized that tomorrow I have to finish all my Illustrator and Flash stuff. Then it is all done. Whoo! Yaaay!

I am nearly done assembling all the pieces for my Illustrator final. Probably just need another hours worth of work. That is pretty awesome. Have some extra stuff to finish as well.

In Flash I got all my stuff to work on the guides and it is coming together nicely. Still not the most impressive piece of animation. Each one seems like it needs an extra oompf, but that is the art student wanting to break free but not knowing how, what with the limitations of the classroom. But I have all the specs accomplished, so that is good. Just need to finesse it.

Got home and relaxed and watched stuff and read a bit and figured out my scene for my Film Directing final (we have to do a scene mockup). I'm a bit behind, but I'm not worried.

I cleaned up. Did the dishes. Let the dog in for a bit. Got the mail. Ate some microwave wood. Go me.

At 9:40 I left to pick up ma and pa. They didn't look like they enjoyed being back in the cold land of Washington. I didn't mind being left alone for 10 days. Not that lonely. Had stuff to work on. Stuff to watch. Junk food to consume.

Now to get this week finished.

Todays Portrait Is: Adam Busch.

No comments: