hi

hi

Saturday, September 24, 2011

mats mats dock dock

Yay! Weekend! I haven't had a weekend since May or was it June? Ohh this year is going by fast.

Had a small breakfast of cupcake and tea. Then helped dad and mom haul fire wood for an hour and a half. I'm the one who tosses the wood from the truck and mom would stack it in piles for dad to stack in the wood shack thing. Then mom went and cooked and I had to make the piles. Worked for an hour and a half. Took a break. Worked for another hour. Unloaded three truck beds worth of wood! Was it three? Or two. Errr.

Either way, it was a lot of work. I got some stuff in my eye at the midway point, but I washed it out and all was well.

After wood, ma, pa, and myself packed up some cooking and went to Mats Mats for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. Dad showed them a slideshow of our San Juan island trip. Dinner was a casserole, a spinach salad, some green beans, and apple pie for dessert! There was a squirrel outdoors that kept peering in at our dinner.

We left at around 7, as dad had to get home and pack.

I watched Fringe. Tomorrow Dad is off to Brazil for the week. Ma and I will be going to Seattle to meet a Buddhist nun!

Todays Portrait Is: Anais Pouliot.

No comments: