hi

hi

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

intense lecture class ahoy!

Even though my class wasn't till 1, I managed to get up at about 8:30 or so. Go me! Got my portraits done. Ate breakfast. All in good time. I put my face on, and drove off to school. Found parking easily and then realized I wasn't anywhere near the theater. So I walked over to the theater and saw the sign saying class was in the Business building. I was the first one there. Some interesting characters trickled in. We have a chuckles in the class, you know, the loud kind that makes jokes and already has previous camaraderie with the teacher. He settled down.

The film directing class will be all lecture. Learning the terminology. Learning the language. It will be lecture, and I'm looking forward to it. It is all previsualization in direction. Unfortunately it is part of a three part program, so I won't take part two and three (as I should hopefully have moved on from there). After class I got a notebook and some sweets.

Then I stopped by Rite Aid and got some facial cleanser (trying out Cetaphil) and a new hair clip because the last one broke.

My car is behaving well.

Dinner was a baked thing with soup. It was good soup.

Ma and I watched Glee. It had a few laughs and a few good numbers. Raising Hope was the big star on the night. Hilaaarious! Such a charming show with a great class.

I think film is the class I'll be most enthusiastic about.

Todays Portrait Is: Kristen Holden-Ried.

No comments: