hi

hi

Thursday, September 22, 2011

slab

Ma and pa packed me a really nice lunch. Mmm! I left a bit before eight, so that I could get to school and find parking. And parking I did find in the upper lot. Got to class at around a half an hour early, so I perused the teacher's text and relaxed. The first chunk was lecture about Illustrator and the program and what this and that did. We took a break and then started working through the book. Some of it is really basic stuff that I know from using the Adobe Software Suite, but other things are good to know, and the fact that he is going through it part by part is really helpful.

During the between class break, I ate half my sandwich and gobbled some food.

Flash was one part lecture, and it was a Muybridge/motion/frames per second lecture. One I've heard before from Rose Bond. After break we watched a video called Film Before Film and it was all about zoetropes and glass plates and illusions and stuff, all the ways people entertained themselves before film. It was really neat. And then class was over.

Had a nice drive home. Chilled for the rest of the night. Dinner was a slab of turkey, corn, and broccoli. Mmm!

Todays Portrait Is: Daphne Groeneveld.

No comments: