hi

hi

Saturday, August 13, 2011

sleeping in the sun

Woke up feeling a bit sore but not totally in pain. But with my pudding, chocolate milk, and pasta breakfast I took my ibuprofen and pain killer. Just to make sure that if I might be in pain later, I wouldn't have to wait for pain killers to kick in. Watched Fellowship of the Ring and the first half of The Two Towers. That is a lot of movie watching. But when you are laid up with swollen cheeks, it is perfect. And ma was on the computer doing ma stuff.

Lunch was ravioli. It took a long while to nibble through. Afterwards I had some yogurt. Can't eat pudding all day. I lounged on the upstairs porch in the sun and fell asleep. The pills made me really drowsy all day. I did my internet rounds after I woke up. Did my laundry. Dinner for mom was grilled cheese. Dinner for me was ramen and egg. For a bit I laid in the middle of the couch between mom and dad. When I switched ice pack sides (alternating 15 on each side as opposed to having to deal with having both cheeks iced) I switched which parent I had my legs draped over and where my pillow was nestled against. And which ever parent I had my head facing, they draped their arm around me. It was really nice. I should get my teeth removed more often.

They went to sleep, I folded my laundry. I am now all caught up on Spirited. Such a good show. Think I'll do some drawings. I also scanned and queued three more portraits.

Tomorrow we three head to Pulali for two nights. Might blog. Might not. The portraits will be coming up on Portraitoday.blogspot.com, so check that out, yeah?

I'm not using gauze anymore, but my mouth still feels funky. But also my once every four hour pain killer has worn off. I don't think I'll take another before bed though. Feeling pretty fine.

Todays Portrait Is: Charles Burns.

No comments: