hi

hi

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

cake or quilt

Slept way in. Hurray. Then had to promptly get up and get ready to go to Mats Mats. Had some lovely toast and egg. Mmm.

Grandpa's Birthday is tomorrow so we brought an ice cream cake and seafood lasagna. Ma and I sat on the lawn and read in the sun for a while. The lasagna was good, though the sauce could have been thicker. The cake was also good, though ever since I got my teeth cleaned, my gums have been super sensitive to cold foods.

It was a nice little visit. We didn't stay late. We swung by Joanns where I got the fabric to finish my quilt. So after drawing some more portraits, that will be tomorrows great endeavor. I can't wait! Lounged for the rest of the night. Watched the first half of Micmacs with mom.

Todays Portrait Is: Grant Morrison.

No comments: