hi

hi

Monday, August 8, 2011

dress to impress

Had a lovely night sleep. A good full one. Mmm.

Toaster strudel breakfast. At 1ish we (ma, pa, myself) went to Green Mountain and walked up it. You can see Seattle from the top. We were hoping to see the Blue Angels air show from the distance, but not jets were seen. We hung around for a bit and then went back down the mountain.

I went into town to get a dress for Carmen's wedding. Only went to Target, as I found two great dresses (I'll return one tomorrow). Wandered around Target for a while. Got some toothpaste as well. Shopping in big stores overwhelms me. I didn't have any second opinions on the dresses, hence buying both of them to take home and get mom's thoughts. Mom didn't like either of them, but my friends did (via the Internet). Kinda don't want to return one, but I should...

Dad made crab cakes for dinner. I had some pasta as well. Delicious! After that I went to the Girl Cave and fully finished my quilt front. It looks so lovely. And so BIG. Now I just need to get the batting and fabric for the back, and then finish it. So close. Just a few more work days. I think I'll get the fabric tomorrow. And return the dress. Even though I think it is quite cute. Though I so rarely wear dresses.

Todays Portrait Is: Kurt Vonnegut.

No comments: