hi

hi

Thursday, May 12, 2011

site down, it wasn't me

Last night when I went to blog, Blogger.com was unavailable so that is why I didn't blog. I wanted to, but it just didn't happen.

Wednesday. The day with no obligations, but I actually did a lot. It was a super fun day, except in regards to my thesis paper.

Got to Joan in the library at 1ish and she corrected all my citations. Uhg. That is why I didn't jump the gun and print it on archival paper. So I worked on correcting those and then the servers started to shut down again, thus rendering my access to my work...well inaccessible. So I went home. Did the dishes. Took out the trash. Tidied up.

At 5:30 I met Heather Birdsong at Muu Muu's for a dinner I promised her in thanks for helping edit my thesis paper. Muu Muu's has excellent burgers. We both ordered them, and I as feeling up to the challenge so we had dessert as well. It was one of those nice two and a half hour dinners where you just talk and eat and talk. No stuffing of faces to get out of there early. No hurry. Just good company. And so much food. I was properly stuffed for the rest of the day.

A little bit later Rollyn contacted me for costume help. He was an extra in this thing on Friday and needed to dress a bit hipster. I guess I would be the one who knew what that meant more than he, so I agreed. I ended up loaning him a pair of my pants (they were snug but they fit) my Guggenheim shirt and I had two cheap blazers from the Goodwill Bins that I have NEVER worn so I unloaded those onto him. They were a bit big on me and a bit small on him, but having a blazer laying around is good. He also learned that women's clothes have buttons on different sides than mens. It was fun, and he looked hip. Then we watched an episode of Doctor Who and he went home.

Cidney is in town so I went over to Mel and Melissa's and hung out with those three for a couple hours. Just chilled and played with their feisty kitten ZsaZsa.

Then went home, found blogger to be down, and went to sleep.

Todays Portrait Is: Lily Allen.

No comments: