hi

hi

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

more edits

Ohh lovely glorious sleep. I wasn't really without it during the semester, but it is nice to have no worries. Well, next to no worries.

Got up. Watched some Doctor Who. Ate some left overs. Drew Thom Yorke. I need to get ahead on my portraits. Anyway, did that and then went to school to edit my paper. Lots of little edits. A couple larger ones. Had to redo my bibliography to the best of my ability. Took a yoga break. Just Nicolo, Fawn, and myself. We did a lot of hip openers and splits. Then back to editing. I took a food break, because I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. Got it all finished up. Printed out the first few pages (including the signed page) on the archival paper that Justin and I went halvsies on. Talked to the sewing club. Gave out some zines.

Here is hoping all my edits get approved. I also need to scan my posters. I'll get that done tomorrow as well.

Todays Portrait Is: Thom Yorke.

No comments: