hi

hi

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

passed, now on to graduation

So I passed my paper. Huzzah!

Slept substantially in. Had some toast. Did my day's portrait. Went to class. Everyone passed! I passed. One by one, we got our papers back. Joan showed us what the marks we got meant, just so that we would know what we were marking up. While I waited I folded my zines. I was last to go, but that is okay. I'm not in any hurry these days. There was mostly some footnote and capitalization things, though I do need to add a paragraph of relating my chatter about Tumblr back to my thesis. I'll do that stuff...tomorrow.

After class, Mel and I went to Yur's and got lunch and a beer. Well early dinner. I had grilled cheese. We sat and chatted. Leo and Zachary Rau were at the table next to us. I gave them both a thesis zine. It was a nice little time. Then she went to work her last shift in the library. And I cut and stapled all of my thesis zines! 98 of them! Time to begin getting them off my hands and into the hands of others.

I finished the day with a movie double feature at Rollyn's. Hot Shots (ohh young Charlie Sheen, how far you have fallen) and Halloween 4. I started to doze during the latter. It is kinda dull, and since I haven't seen any other Halloween movie, the suspense and danger didn't mean much. It had some good moments though.

Rode back and watched some Doctor Who. Tomorrow I shall edit. Do some yoga. Draw some portraits. Fun stuff.

Todays Portrait Is: Beck.

No comments: