hi

hi

Saturday, April 16, 2011

a day off

Even though I got a full nights sleep, I still felt exhausted all day. Just totally drawn out and not good at all. Every task felt like a chore, the only peace came during yoga. Had a good little mini meeting with Martin. Didn't have a defense to practice, but we talked about organization. We'll meet some time next week. Afterwards I put up some We Buy Diamonds posters and then went to yoga. So nice and relaxing. After that I got some thai food and crawled into bed and ate it and watched stuff. I continued to watch stuff, and didn't feel any better. Just tired and no enthusiasm for anything. And even though I'm tired now, I don't want to go to bed. I guess I'm a bit depressed. Tomorrow I design and print. Hopefully I'll feel better. Maybe I'll get a hug, a hug would be nice. A cuddle would be better.

I'm ready for this to be over.

Todays Portrait Is: Rufus Sewell.

No comments: