hi

hi

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm so close to being done

Every move I make is agony. I may have reached a limit and may spend tomorrow just with Martin, Yoga, and then in bed with books. It hurts. It hurts a lot.

BUT! Today started off being not in pain. Just very very very tired. Got to school at around 10:40 and scanned and uploaded my two pieces for Illustration. Madeline showed up and I got a ride from her to Pinball Studios, a place where we were having a field trip to today. First I got an energy drink and some doughnuts and we talked Game of Thrones. Then we picked up Kristen. We got there ten minutes late, but most of the rest of the people were a bit later, including the teacher. We got a little tour of the printing studio, which had a fat cat named Mimi, and some cool printing presses. None of which I'm the least bit familiar with. We got some freebies as well. Madeline dropped me off at the studios, I grabbed my paper and went to print!

Printed the first text layer on Diana and Morgan, and the color layer on Lacey and Asha.

We did partner yoga stuff, where we used each other to do some poses. It was interesting stuff. I was teamed with Nico. I felt revived, but then in about three hours I crashed.

Printed the color on DeAnn. Exposed the line art for Asha and Lacey. Printed the final text layer on Morgan and Diana. Folded and editioned those. Headed home, feeling utterly spent. I think I'll let my body recuperate tomorrow and bounce back for the weekend. Too many late nights.

Oh I also added a 17th poster: Madeline. So right now I have the first layer on DeAnn, Lacey, and Asha printed which are posters 14, 15 and 16. I have 13 finished thesis posters. I'm so freaking close. Saturday. I'll conserve my energy and go at it full force. Get a burrito. I also need to design the text sides for the remaining four posters anyway. Yeah, tomorrow I'll rest.

OH OH the first schedule for thesis week was released. And I'm not on it. Maybe my thesis has been approved for being so awesome that I don't have to defend it? But yeah, I emailed Linda about it.

Todays Portrait Is: Dara O'Briain.

No comments: