hi

hi

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the ache begins

Uhhhgnnn. My arm hurts. Too much over use. But now I am generating muscles!

Got up at 11. Showered. Ate a huge sustaining scramble. At 1pm I headed over to Lacey's to draw her. First we went for a walk and got a free cone at Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day. Yum! We talked thesis paper. Lacey is already out of the school system, so she is a good one to talk to about the process of it all. She put on Twin Peaks and I drew her. Didn't have to draw oodles of her before I became satisfied with one of the images. We took another walk to Zupan's and she treated me to a dandelion and burdock root soda that was FANTASTIC. So delicious.

I rode home and drew and relaxed a bit. Went to school for yoga. Did yoga. Went to the studio and counted another reem of paper into 10 sheet stacks and also drew out some more text. Scanned and printed out the text. I didn't get to printing till 10ish. I got a layer on Morgan done. Got a layer on the text for Eva and Karen, though a lot of the text ended up blowing out. Don't know how those editions will look...I think I need to slow down a bit. Don't want to sacrifice quality for quantity. And need to use less opaque inks because opaque SUCKS.

Started listening to Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Got three layers ready to print tomorrow. I can only print in the evening Monday-Wednesday. Thursday is an open silk screen studio day. Booyah. I'll knock out a lot then.

Tomorrow I'll work on all the other stuff though.

Todays Portrait Is: Rob Brydon.

No comments: