hi

hi

Sunday, April 17, 2011

defense is on the calendar

Woke up feeling refreshed and ready to print. Ate a scramble. Got my affairs in order and headed down to school to print. Emulsified two screens. Printed the lineart on Lacey, and that went wonderfully. The Asha layer didn't go so well. A lot of them overflooded. I think it has something to do with the tension of the screen that I'm printing on, because that one isn't all that taut. The DeAnn layer printed fabulously. Then I got a nice slate color and printed the color layer on Madeline, and then the lineart. The lineart went really well. And then at 9pm I was done printing the final four portrait layers of my thesis! Only four text layers to go and then I'm done with the art. Whoo! The posters are looking so good.

After class Dominic in the studio gave me his old Verizon Samsung. Apparently if I go to Verizon, I can ask them to add that phone to the line in place of mine. Or something. So I'll give that a try.

Hmm what else happened today?

Oh Kristen watched Spice World for the first time!

OH I also got my thesis time. Wednesday the 27th. 9am. WHOO! Now I know. T minus 11 days. Egads. But I'm not worried. It is the paper that is the hurdle. But once the art is out of the way, I can focus on just that.

Todays Portrait Is: Ewan McGregor.

No comments: