hi

hi

Sunday, March 20, 2011

doo doo doooo the other things that need doing

Didn't really touch on any thesis stuff today. Spent the day sorting out the apartment and stuff. Did a lot of dishes (though most of them were done by Mark and Kristen, I just did the rest of the accumulated dishes). Put away my laundry. Tidied my room. Put another henna wash in my hair. I think I'll go for the more red block of henna from Lush next time. It was a nice touch up. Didn't give me a headache like the last time, though I used considerably less of the stuff this time around. I just used the bit remaining from the block of henna I bought for the first dye. The color may be very subtle, but my hair feels good. Mmm.

The library is closed during Spring Break. Boooo. That is such crap. I can't believe how fast time runs out. But taking a chill day to sort to things was much needed.

Went to Fred Meyer's and got some soap and cotton balls and creme cheese and aluminum foil and other things.

Did a couple more portraits.

Been listening to Hunger Games. VERY good. Very invested in Katniss and Peeta.

Todays Portrait Is: Ryan Hurst.

1 comment:

noemi said...

Hi. I'm new here and I'm looking for interesting people in Net. I'm reading a lot of blogs and I think that you are very nice person, in my opinion. I have to tell about it because I like people who are different and interesting. I think you are this person so I want to read your blog today! If you want you can read my blog,today I am starting make it.And I know- my english is not perfect! but I hope that's easy :)