hi

hi

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

should work harder though...

Whooo got stuff done and had tacos!

Got up at 9:30ish, like some sort of miracle. Showered and got all cleaned up. Went to Trader Joe's for some supplemental shopping. Had a scramble. Got to school later than I wanted to. Emulsified two screens. Printed the first Jon text layer. Exposed screens. Printed the Leah color layer. Printed the first Heather & Daniel text layer. Put on the drawing fluid over the text layer. Got into my yoga gear with time to spare. We worked on hip openers and hand stands. Against the wall hand stands, not free form. I need more arm strength.

After yoga I put emulsion on the screens and let them dry and exposed the screens and washed out the drawing fluid. Hurrah!

Tomorrow is a really open day. So early on I'll work on three more text compositions, then I'll go to school and put them on screens and print as much as I can. Huzzah. Getting stuff done. I'll have two finished thesis posters by the end of tomorrow. Maybe more? Need to do more hanging out though.

Anyway, after all that it was time for tacos! Dom bought da beer and I cooked up the beef. He's all lactose intolerant and stuff, so all the cheese was for me. We gnawed on tacos and watched The Social Network. Good back stabbery drama. Well acted. Well shot. We said our goodbyes after that.

I'm almost done with Catching Fire, the second of the Hunger Games series. SO GOOD. Young adult stories also read (well, listen) really fast. Did da dishes. It is good to have a clean sink.

Todays Portrait Is: Timothy Olyphant.

No comments: