hi

hi

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

edging forward...towards the bar

Another slow start to the day. BUT I managed to be productive for the middle chunk. Got two text sides done, and once I know how to do one then I know how to do the rest. So I went to school and scanned those and edited those (and the sketch I did of Leah) and printed those out. I emulsified some screens, all though when I exposed them some of the inverted text didn't do so well. It wasn't opaque enough. Oh well. I have three unexposed screens for tomorrow to expose, and two that are ready to print. I'm so close to finishing a poster! I printed both sides of Acey in what seemed like record time. Mel and Carla were working in the studio as well.

I'm just breezing through the printing stage. So tomorrow I'll print Leah's poster and print Jon and Heather & Daniel's side and then do the water resist emulsion for the second layer of Jon and Heather & Daniel's. If I get to school around Noon to One, that should be plenty of time. Four printing hours, one to two for technical stuff and set up. Whoop!

After printing I returned home for some food, and then I went to Yur's at around 11:30 to chill with the people. There was a design group and an illustration group at opposite sides. I hung with both. Talked to Alex and Mark and Jon and Dom, and also Chloe and Mel and Ashley and uhh...that other guy. It was a good night. I was there till last call even. Tomorrow night Dom and I are going to eat tacos and watch The Social Network. But before that: printing! and yoga! productivity! hurray!

And for that to happen, I'll have to get up at like...10. And stuff. which is totally doable.

Todays Portrait Is: Maggie Siff.

No comments: