hi

hi

Friday, March 25, 2011

mmmmmcqueen

Let myself sleep in without the alarm clock. Which was a bad idea because I slept way way in. Need the alarm to check myself.

Worked a bit on stuff. Mostly took a long time to get warmed up to doing anything.

Yoga was just Fawn, Ruth, and myself. Lots of back bending, which is good.

Went to the east side for a get stuff done night. Whooo! There were a lot more people over this time. Robin, Diana, Lacey, this dude John, this dude Michael, Evan was there for a bit, and of course Phil, BT, and Karen. We watched The Great Escape. That hunk Steve McQueen. And that guy with the big forehead that I know mom likes. David McCallum. I worked on my text side. I have seven names done, about four nice words and a couple blurbs. Need to get more done. I stayed for another movie, though Karen took most of the people home. Karen made tacos. They were good. I left at around 2am. Got some work done, should be further along. I'll need to get to school by at least 3pm tomorrow. Seven hours to scan, print, emulsify, expose, and print five layers. The printing should go super fast. The more screens I have prepped, the faster I get through each layer. I think I did three layers in two hours last session. So yeah. Long day. I'll have to get up at an actual hour and finish five of the compliment sides.

I also have another print exchange to do, but that will only occupy one screen. I'll work on that drawing tomorrow night, because the school closes at 10.

Work work work. Listen to audio book listen to audio book listen to audio book .

Todays Portrait Is: Joelle Carter.

No comments: