hi

hi

Monday, March 21, 2011

first paper back, whoo!

Spring Break already feels like it is slipping away really fast and I'm not as productive as I should be. I did start on the compliment side of the portraits. Got a couple text treatments and such.

Went down to school and hung out with Leah and drew her. So that brings the portrait count up to 9. Huzzah! But I really need to spend my time finishing my posters.

Went to Trader Joe's and got hella fruits and vegetables. Now that I eat more salads and apples, my body really feels it when I don't intake them and eat mostly carbs.

I think I'm going to go to bed early (compared, 2am isn't really early but it is earlier than 4am which happens more than it should) and make a real effort to get stuff done tomorrow. Get stuff done, scan it, send it, print it.

Finally got my first paper review back, and the feedback was good. "Awesome paper writing skillz! Great voice and clarity." And some stuff about more citations and research and explaining this and that. But it is nice to know my paper isn't a complete mess or anything. Excited to get my other three floating edited papers back, whenever that happens. It is good to know that my copies do indeed have my name on them. I was worried about that when it had been a while and I had not received any back.

Yesterday I filled out my spot in the focus week form. Put in my blurb and desired room and set up parameters. Totally insane to be AT THAT POINT. Just need to start finishing these posters. I'm so close to that point. So many halves. So many audio books to listen to. Almost done with Hunger Games. Excited to listen to the rest of the trilogy. Listening to it while I while I'm productive is a great incentive to be productive.

Mmm salad and apple and banana. Very good!

Todays Portrait Is: Johnny Lewis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time and day is your spot for focus week? We need to plan ahead so we can be there. mummy