hi

hi

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wednesday

Got up a bit early but was largely unproductive for the first chunk of the day. Ate nutella and toast and chocolate croissants for breakfast. Drew me some Walton Goggins.

Got to school around fiveish. A bit later than I wanted and with less work, but as it turns out folding took a long time to do. But I'm getting ahead of myself. In near record time, I printed three layers. I finished Daniel and Heather's poster and I finished Jon. TWO DOWN! Seven immediate ones to go and at least six or so more to create. Hurrah. I also finished Leah's side and that looks good as well. I then editioned the two sets and started giving them away. It begins! Tomorrow will be spent in whole on compliments. Can't print what I don't have ready to print.

A pretty good day. Am I as productive as I'd like? Eeer no. But tomorrow is a Get Stuff Done night at BT, Berger, and Bone's (BT, Karen, and Phil) so I'll draw people there. And work on compliments. Huzzah. Friday Karen and I will go see Rango. And Saturday there will be karaoke. But I will also be productive and work. Friday and Saturday I will print what I make tomorrow. If I get five compliments, that is five screens. I can easily print five layers in one day. By Sunday I could have seven completed posters! And Sunday I could print the remaining two. Damn, if I could get all nine posters finished by the end of Spring Break. Wow. But I don't want to set myself up that high, because if I don't reach that, I might be hard on myself. But I can see the schedule working itself out. Just have to be really productive tomorrow. But man, if I do do that then I'll be in such a good thesis place. So good. And I'll get through Mockingjay as well, which is the third in the Hunger Games series.

Got home at around nine. Had a salad and orange juice for dinner. Bleh, healthy. Don't worry, I had some candy as well. Drew some portraits. Need to get on top of them again, the last two were drawn the morning of (and todays came up after 3:00pm). Now I'm tired. Report to y'all tomorrow night.

Todays Portrait Is: Walton Goggins

No comments: