hi

hi

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

yeah....uhm

Totally wasting these days. In Portland I have the potential to do a lot, but I do just as much nothing as I did in Seabeck. Maybe I should join that gym I was thinking about a few months ago. Get my treadmill on. Listen to audio books and get fit. Didn't fill my bike tires. Like I said, lazy. Watched the BBC show Zen, only one episode is out. Rufus Sewell is great. It was a nice little drama. Worked on crosswords. Did the dishes. I can be really motivated and work really hard once I get going, getting going is the hard part. Pretty soon I'll be up to my knees in work though.

Planned my birthday party. Pretty much the same plan as last year. Meet early in the night at Blue Moon and then go back to my place for hanging out. I'll make a chili for everyone. A nice warm January chili.

Todays Portrait Is: Melissa McIntyre.

No comments: