hi

hi

Thursday, January 6, 2011

dane double feature

Set my alarm this morning, but the act of an alarm going off isn't regularly on my mind so in my distress I shut it off entirely and went back to sleep, instead of hitting the snooze. Hopefully tomorrow I will do better.

I worked on some more portraits while watching Nicolas Winding Refn's Pusher and Pusher II. Danish movies. Great acting from Mads Mikkelsen. Sort of basic plots where nothing goes right because everyone is on drugs. But good direction none the less. It is part of a trilogy.

Did my laundry. Went to Fred Meyers. Mostly to get out of the house and get some fresh air. Feeling a bit cooped up. Got some Qtips and plastic wrap and other bits and bibbles. I considered more about working out, but wasn't proactive.

I've said it before, the problem with nightly blogging is that when one is sedentary you have to fess up to your actions. It should be motivating me to do more, but...ehh. Yeah.

My right calve hurts. Though my shoulders are feeling better.

Drank a bunch of tea, which helped keep the weary tired feeling at bay.

Got a thank you card from ma and pa. Should write mine up. Maybe that will be tomorrows task. Go get some cards and mail them off.

Oh we have neighbors now. The apartment that we share the downstairs floor with finally got bought. I hope they are nice.

School starts in a week and a half, but it feels like forever. My final semester. My final thesis. My life starts. I think I should feel more rising terror....

Todays Portrait Is: Kristen Wright.

No comments: