hi

hi

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

yul & steve

Another glorious day to rest. Kristen was busy rearanging her room, so the apartment was crowded with various kinds of stuff. I had a nice scramble for a late breakfast, and a salad for an early lunch. Took out the trash. Need to fill the tires on my bike. Just remembered I haven't done that in a while. After early dinner I went over to Rollyn's and made popcorn and we watched The Magnificent Seven. Must watch more Steve McQueen movies. He is fantastic. Pretty good western. Need to watch more of them. It was a cold bike ride, but bike riding warms the body up. It's odd, it seems like popcorn always pops the fastest in the pan at my old apartment. Whenever I make it on another stove, it seems to take forever.

Can't really think of anything else that happened. Tomorrow I'll do my tires. I'll probably pull up Martin's email about thinking points on my thesis and think about them. Time to make lists!

Todays Portrait Is: Mel Larsen.

No comments: