hi

hi

Saturday, January 15, 2011

stew it over

Got up a bit late. Kristen made a lamb stew (crock pot) and in exchange for stirring it, I can have some. Hurrah! Made a to do list. Rite aid for a new hair clip (I broke my octopus one, well the floor broke it, but I dropped it). Made some lists. Dishes. Trash. Did them. Then I started cleaning and organizing my room. With the new over head lights, it really brought out the clutter. So I got on that. Now my room looks a lot better. And I have a clean desk again.

Went to Rite Aid to pick up some air freshener spray because we are out. It was raining heavily all day, so I wore wellies. Which came in handy. Damn puddles! I really like the character of Tyrion in Game of Thrones. Also picked up some small hair clips. Didn't get a replacement large octopus clip because I think I can find one for a bit cheaper.

Oatmeal. Tea. Later on some udon. Kristen made a lamb stew. It is quite good. Mark was a vegetarian but he has fallen off the wagon. He had his first burger in 15 years today. Hahaha. Good for him.

It is nice how clean everything is. Ohh I need to draw some portraits. That is what I was forgetting to do today.

Had Star Wars on in the background. Now to draw some portraits.

Oh! Got my package from Mom and Dad. I opened the box and a couple of the presents that I knew (pants and a sweater). But I'm saving them. I guess. I'll see how long restraint lasts.

Todays Portrait Is: Terry Green.

No comments: