hi

hi

Thursday, January 13, 2011

hippos are cool


I want this hippo mini bar so FREAKING BAD. Sure I would probably store all sorts of things in it. But awesome metal hippos are awesome. Daddy make me one.

Managed to crawl out of bed a little on focus this morning. But again I was a lazy sack of lazyness. I'm eagerly awaiting my birthday care package. Had a scramble for dinner actually. Ohh I haven't had a salad today. I really should. I need to get more dressings. I've been enjoying this Gorgonzola cranberry dressing, but it is Kristen's and I've probably used more than I should. Anyway....

I did my makeup after an online tutorial. Split crease with pink on the lid. I like the style of it, just need to practice more. It is very dramatic. Watched Collateral. Now I'm going to meet Karen for a beer.

Annnnd now I'm back from The Gypsy. Karen brought along BT and Phil, which was cool. Company is always wanted. And what as even better was that it was Karaoke Kings night, which meant that you sing with a live band instead of some bloopy music. And karaoke means that BT is going to kill it. I owed Karen a beer in thanks for some of her services. We constantly owe each other things. I don't know where we stand. Maybe I should put a box on the side of the blog to keep tabs. Anyway, I had a beer and some onion rings. Not the best onion rings I've ever had. Anyway, BT first sang...crap I forget what he sang but it was good. I shouted along up at the front to Billy Jean. Tons of people got up for that. Karen sang Kiss. BT finished our night with another song. Phil just sat and ate nachos. That was a nice surprise night. Friends and singing and a couple beers.

Todays Portrait Is: Liz Shweryn.

No comments: