hi

hi

Thursday, January 13, 2011

uncurious cabinet

Turned off my alarm at 11 but then fell back asleep instead of getting up. Oops.

Oatmeal for breakfast. Then a bagel and shmear. Later had some ice cream.

Walked down to school to turn in my health insurance waiver. Turned it in. Ran into this lady who suggested this silk screen teaching thing to me, just a little one off volunteer thing. She said she would email me the details. Printed some stuff in the library. Talked to Serenity and Libby. Ran into Karen. Karen and I might catch a matinee tomorrow of 127 Hours. She wanted to see King's Speech again, but I think 127 Hours is more worth seeing in theaters.

Walked back home. Watched Winter's Bone, which is tragically good. Great acting, depressing story, lovely direction. Mel and Tabitha and Mark came over. Mel and Tabitha and I went out for dinner. We went to O'Briens Pub. I had the burger special and a pint of Guinness. Tabs had a grilled cheese, Mel also had a burger. It was a good meal and good conversation.

It is raining. At least it isn't snowing. I'll try to get up early tomorrow. School technically starts next week, but as there is no class Monday due to the holiday and the only days I have class are Monday and Thursday, I still technically have a week. Have to do some more drawing. I have my print portfolio idea done. I just need to draw it and sort out the colors.

Todays Portrait Is: Samala Coffey.

No comments: