hi

hi

Friday, December 10, 2010

wellies & brellas

Sopping rainy day. Perfect to stay in. Except I had to go out eventually.

But first I caught up on sleep. Precious sleep. Oatmeal. Mmm. Did the dishes. Good old dishes. Tidied up a little bit. Thursday is my switch off responsibilities day. All though I did just make a list of what needs to get done. Thankfully no documentation discs or essays. I'm missing some thing I think...err I'll think of it.

Walked to Fred Meyer to get fixings for dinner. It was pouring rain, but I threw on some wellies and grabbed an umbrella. All was alright, all though I did step in some mighty big puddles. 21st was well flooded. Got fixings to make lasagna! Yay! A big hearty lasagna to eat all week.

Popped it into the oven, took out the trash and recycling. At 7ish Rollyn came over for dinner. Lasagna was perfect. Part of the agreement for dinner was to watch the new episode of Community. Which was brilliant. Claymation! And then after that we watched the classic Tampopo. Beautiful movie. Full of heart. And delicious ramen. And then Rollyn went home and I watched the new episode of Misfits and some Sons of Anarchy. Tomorrow we might go see Black Swan.

Yoga and Ikea. Also some drawing. and Skype. Saturday and Sunday are work days. Animation, printing...glorious work. OH YEAH I have to print the thesis zine!

No comments: