hi

hi

Thursday, December 9, 2010

in da lab, gettin' crunk on dat muybridge

Oh boy. Long day. Long day spent mostly doing one thing.

Got to class. Did the course evaluation forms. Then sat in 815B for hooour working on the animation. The computers started to crash so I took a break to get a burrito. But then I went back to work. Lots of drawing. Lots of scanning. Lots of editing. My brain got fried on it. But it is coming along and everyone has a positive reaction to it thus far. Finished the promo mailer for the mock up. It printed a little larger than it should. It will be a quick print job though. Just gotta get around to printing it. I suspect this Sunday I'll get up early and stay late in the print studio cranking stuff out.

Anyway, yeah, worked on animation. Rose and Anouck dug it at the progress meeting.

In class we looked at our promo pieces and talked about them. Postcards, business cars, all that jazz. Now we are getting into websites. So next semester we want to have our self promotion pretty well set up. I'll probably enlist Nathan's help with some web design.

It was a mild class. Got out at 9. Went home. Ate a salad. Ate some candy. Now I'm just chilling. Tomorrow I have some tidying up to do and a big plan for what I need to get done. Which is a lot. Friday I'm going to Ikea to get frames for prints for Christmas. So it won't just be in plastic. Hurray!

No comments: