hi

hi

Monday, December 6, 2010

rest and work

Oh boy, a day to sleep in and relax. Haven't had one of these in...a week or so.

Anyway. Slept in. As I said. Then I got up and had some oatmeal and tea. And then did most of the dishes. It doesn't take much for them to pile up.

Showered. Had a salad. Then I watched my animation. I looked up some Muybridge. Carmen also sent me a great feedback email, so I have a little something to go from. I really wish the video was longer. It could be longer, but then it would be so much slower panning. Fifty seconds is enough. Just have to fill it. I'm stuck but not stuck.

Anyway, I drew an animation loop of an owl in flight and some background stuff to add. I think after I get it into the animation tomorrow and see what it looks like, I'll have more ideas. Watched Sons of Anarchy while drawing. I think I should have got more drawing done, but since it is so free form, accomplishing that is difficult.

Went to Trader Joe's. Got some frozen food and apples and seaweed snacks. I'm now addicted to those, instead of the mango. So delicious. Need to plop some rice on them one of these nights. I tried out the TJ's Shepard's pie for dinner. Very delicious, though it seems like it would be easy to make. Meat, veg, and mashed potatoes plopped together? How hard could it be...

I think I'll go to bed early, set the alarm, and be productive. Tuesday Mornings are good productive time frames. Plus I need to assess my finals and get a clearer idea of what is due across the board.

No comments: