hi

hi

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

waddlin' owls

Final two weeks of school. They will be here and gone before I can blink, and I got a lot of art that needs doing, both for school and for personal stuff.

Got up. Showered. Dressed. Had a scramble. Left for school around 1 and scanned. Then I took those scans and edited them in photoshop. Then I took those files and worked on getting them into my animation. Then class started. It wasn't a major class. Just some feedback from the panels and overall discussion. Also got client lists. And some stuff to be thinking about. Next semester is getting a portfolio ready and preparation for pushing us out into the real world. Need to decide what I want to aim for and go and get it. I'm willing to move. The future will come faster than I expect it to. Mmm.

For the rest of class, I worked on animation. Getting that ready. The owl flying looks GREAT. Just need to get in the rest of the stuff. Like a little waddling owl. I have a plan now. Yup.

Sushi should not be followed up with cake. Doesn't sit as well as one would hope.

Yoga was good. Lots of stretches.

Walked and chatted with Karen a bit after. Went home. Had dinner. Raising Hope was hilarious. Especially the dirt cookies. Glee was okay.

Watched more Sons of Anarchy and worked on the promotional mailer for Advanced Illustration. I always forget how long simply inking something takes.

No comments: