hi

hi

Sunday, December 12, 2010

frame up

Crawled out of bed to another rainy day. Oh well. Had my breakfast.

Bekka came over at 1:30. She was in Copenhagen for three months but couldn't stand the weather and came back, and now she works as a design assistant! Way cool! We gabbed for a few hours. Ate lasagna. It was a nice visit. Now that she is going to PSU and all that, we need to hang more. Bekka is cool cool cool.

Anyway, she left at 4 and Karen showed up for Ikea time! Treated her to meatballs in thanks for the ride. We gobbled them down, because well...meatballs are delicious! It wasn't a major Ikea trip. Didn't go through the showrooms. I picked up another towel and then went to the frames department. There was a 3 for 1.99 frame pack, but the edges were really cheap, and a simple 4 for .99 set with clips. Guess which ones I bought ten of? So yeah, giving away a bit of what I've giving for Christmas, but it won't be all that I give.

Then we went back. I chilled at home for a bit but then went to school to work on my animation. Color corrected some bits. Got it into the file. Took some tweaking but it is getting there, inch by inch. I'm not really feeling the little owl yet.

When it was nearing closing, Mel and I went to Yur's. I didn't have my wallet, but I've sat at Yur's without being checked (or ordering) before. This time they were all "no wallet, can't have you here". Boo. So I left and changed my mind and grabbed my wallet but when I got back, Mel had left. So I rode around a bit at night. It was a good night for it. A little damp, but quiet.

Then I snacked on food, planned out the next couple days, and watched The Terminator. I'm feeling tired, so I think I'll go to bed early. Get up. Draw. Get paper. Print. Animate. Go to bed. Monday is more printing (wrapping paper) and getting the proposal thesis CD stuff in order. I don't think I'll print my mailer just yet. I want to get it nice and squared away and awesome. Not somewhat decent. Tuesday is the final Professional Practices. Turn in stuff, chill. Then sketch stuff for Advanced Illustration, survey for Advanced...touch up animation and yoga. Then turn all that stuff in on Wednesday.

The thesis zine is giving me problems. Maybe I should just make it a poster. There are 11 7"x5 1/2" spreads.

No comments: