hi

hi

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

wrapping it up

It is amazing how easy it is to forget how much time something consumes.

Mmm sleep. Last time I get to sleep in for the next two days. Waaah.

Had my standard breakfast (you guessed it: tea and oatmeal, can't be bothered to make a scramble). Cut up a piece of lasagna for lunch.

It was actually a warmer day. Just had my grey hoodie and leather jacket. No serious layers needed. Went to the library and spent about an hour and a half cutting and folding my zines. Each one took four folds and four cuts and a staple. So all that times a hundred means a lot of time spent listening to A Game of Thrones. I got right on it when it came to passing them out. Serenity, Dom, Justin, Jon....

There were sandwich fixings (PB&J) in the commons so I had one of those. Kristen locked herself out of the apartment so she came by school to get my keys. Hahah.

I then put together my CD for Proposal Documentation. I sort of half assed it though. We were not kept totally up to speed on what we were supposed to turn in. Ehh, if it is inadequate I can turn in better. But I think it is fine. How much fine tooth combing are they really going to do?

Went to studio. Met up with Dom. Photocopied. Emulsified screens. Worked on our wrapping paper. And then we realized that critique was happening in the studio in about 10 minutes. We asked to be informed when there would be a break and sat in wait in the computer lab. I colored some stuff in. Then Phil texted and off we went. Exposed and washed out one screen like a champ. The bulb is getting old so it took forever to burn the screens. We were about a minute too late and sat through Antonia's critique because we didn't want to interrupt. Though having two illustration majors looming in the background of a final printmaking critique can't be fun. We felt really bad about it. But what was done was done.

Worked on my animation a little more. I think I'm going to recolor some of the owls tomorrow. Just so they flow together a little more. Do some tweaking. So right now just have animation to finish and Advanced Illustration stuff (but no illustration specific stuff) and Christmas related stuff. I'm nearing the finish liiiine!

When I was riding home, a man on crutches with one leg crossed the street.

No comments: