hi

hi

Friday, June 18, 2010

Murdock!!

The weather has gone bad again! Boo!

Set my alarm so I could get back on track with a good sleeping pattern.

Ma and I went into town for some errands. I made a mix CD for us to listen to. Mostly Hot Chip and Kaiser Chiefs. Anyway, we stopped by the recycling center and tossed some boxes. Target presented us with cheap Propel powder and lots of plastic bins for moms never ending quest to store everything. Swung by a couple stores to get father's day gifts. Won't say which poppa they were for though. We ate a large meal at the Mongolian Grill. Pick your own food and they steam it, and so on.

Sufficiently stuffed, we went to the theater to see if a showing of the A Team was coming soon. It was so we went to see it. For me the man draw was District 9's Sharlto Copley. Talented guy. Not that Bradley Cooper or Liam Neeson are not also draws. The movie was really loud is some parts. Mom and I were in the back row but we still plugged our ears. The sound mixer should be fired. There were some fun plans and schemes to the story and it has some good humor. I'm not familiar with the original show. Glad there was more Copley in it than the trailers led on. He played a good looney.

We went home, unpacked, watched a few more episodes of Community and then watched So You Think You Can Dance. We were not pleased Alexi went home. I just don't get what is so special about that tapper. More Community. Now sleep. I'm feeling pretty tired and it isn't even 1am!

No comments: