hi

hi

Saturday, June 19, 2010

out and about, by myself!

Mom got distracted and forgot about the broiling poached eggs on toast with melted cheese, so the muffin burned and the cheese was inedible. The egg was still edible, so I had that. Watched some A Team. All five seasons of it are on Hulu.com.

Listened to a Police album and finished up one side of my quilt! Now with all the white borders, it doesn't look all that impressive. Just two floating rectangles. Well, it is an experiment of technique. I cut the fabric for the other side and cut the filler stuff. Mom made sandwiches for lunch.

I decided to go into town and mom stayed behind and gardened. I don't think I have driven in a year, but it all came back to me. Went to Target to get a wedding present for Harmony and Peter, and some Cheerios and pudding mix and some nail polish. Whee! Swung by Goodwill and dropped off some things for mom.

It was a beautiful day. Listened to a CD and drove at the speed limit. Very nice.

Got home in time for early dinner. I forget what I did between 6:30 and 7:30. Ate food. Watched the new episode of Work of Art. Don't know how I feel about it. Sure some of the artists didn't use the stuff as much as they could have, but what does it matter if they did a piece true to them? Still some of the photographers stepped out of their comfort zone.

Nate is home for the weekend. We watched Community. Gotta get Nate into that now.

And daddy came home from Texas! We fed him curry and let him open two of his father's day presents early. He got an Amazon Kindle and a Kindle case from Nathan. Spoiled little Joey Jr. And he has more left to open.

Tomorrow we are going to Seattle. I'll hang with Chris while parents go to Linda's retirement party.

No comments: