hi

hi

Thursday, June 17, 2010

the end of boredom is imminent

Yay, now mom is home for the rest of the week and dad is coming home. Company!

I slept way in till 1. Dang. Cheerios for me. Whee.

Watched the Hot Chip video for I Feel Better a bunch of times. I can't imbed it, so here is a link, it is really odd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCZN2N6Q_I

When Ma came home, she made a delicious apple, chicken, cucumber salad. Yum! It had so much flavor. I have no imagination for salads, when really all you have to do is toss things in.

Then So You Think You Can Dance! The male dancers are very strong this season. Kent is still my favorite. Robert and Alex are also up there. The ladies are good but I can't quite remember them. During the commercials I watched the season finale of Luther. Mom got into it as well, even though I had to explain all the plot that lead up to the finale. It is nice when mom likes some of the more dramatic things I like.

Then we watched a few more episodes of Community. So good.

Tomorrow we can sew and run errands and all that! Wheee!

No comments: